Pluufuy's Blog one stop beauty blog all about makeup and skinare reviews. Etude House Single Eyeshadow Review

Monday 2 May 2016

Etude House Single Eyeshadow Review

Hey ya'll! Today's review will be on my small humble collection of Etude House Singles. (PS: which will very soon grow to a less humble stage. Lols) I am very picky when it comes to choosing single eye shadows from Korean brands as I find most of the pigmentation very poor and have a lot of fall out. 
So I tend to only pick out the better quality ones after swatching (for hours) in the shop.





A lot more shades available.



Selling at $7 per pan.


Etude house has a few series of Single eye shadows. Here I have the "look at my eyes" and "look at my eyes cafe" series. 
Look at my eyes: Glittering colour shades
Look at my eyes cafe: Matte shades




Look how beautifully they swatch!

I personally do not think all of their shadows are of good pigmentation. You would have to swatch the colours in store and judge from there. Many shades fall short in terms of intensity and is just a whole mess of glitter. However I have to say, these 3 shades are intensely pigmented and works very well on the eyes. I am very impressed considering these are not extremely expensive shadows.
Etude House now also offer cute palettes for us to pop our favourite singles together.

Pros
-Super pigmented
-Blendable
-Wide variety of colour selection
-Affordable
-Can customize your own eye shadow palette
-Last well on the eyelid through the day

Cons
-Many shades in the line are not pigmented
-Packaging is a little weak (eye shadow pan moves around slightly in plastic)




Yes
I would love to try out the other shades they have and I will update ya'll about it again!


4/5

"Swatch these shades in the store before going in with your purchase."




No comments:

Post a Comment